CR, PS, PS+, CCK & All-Poly bearings in UHMWPE & Vitamin E infused cross-linked polyethylene with 1mm increments2
Elegant, ergonomic instruments configured in 3 trays for a standard CR or PS
Streamlined instrumentation and optimized implant variability ideal for sameday surgery
Note: Combination with TrabecuLink Femoral and Tibial Cones only in USA cleared.
Fixed Bearing as cruciate ligament retaining (CR), posterior stabilized (PS and PS+) for cruciate ligament sacrificing and revision options (CCK) are available. The high compatibility between the components gives the system a high intraoperative flexibility.
4. SpheroGrip Macrostructure provides for a homogenous Bone Cement-Implant Interface
1. 4.5° Anterior Flange
2. Low Profile Patella Flange
3. Gently Decreasing Flexion Radius
4. Graduated Trochlear Groove Depth
1. Robust Central and Posterior Dovetail Locking Detail
2. Antirotation Island Guides Bearing Implantation
3. Flattened Anterior Lip Designed To Reduce Bearing Insertion Angle
4. Keel and Fin Designed to Protect Against Rotational Forces
Complete revision system suitable for standard and complex anatomical situations
Cone friendly femoral and tibial design
Vast array of straight and offset cemented and uncemented stems
Precise instrumentation streamlined into four trays
The LinkSymphoKnee System is implanted by means of a streamlined, lightweight and ergonomic instrument set, allowing for straightforward workflow and high reproducibility. Multi-purpose instruments and elaborated trial components help to reduce the amount of instruments and number of trays, thus enhancing the intra-operative handling and flexibility.